Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday 9 Meme:

Saturday 9: What's Cooking?
1. Which meal is the one you cook best? I get the most comments on my chili, my southwestern turkey burgers and my chili rellano casserole
2. Tell us what you would never eat. Seafood - *gags* or bugs. I'd die in the wilderness, I think.
3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody? Probably - but I'm too lazy to look it up
4. Can you play a musical instrument? Sure, the skinflute
5. Tell us about your second ever lover. He was a hot surfer boy. And fucked up in the head as all get out. Pyscho shit, man.
6. What is your favorite restaurant? I love eating out. I *covet* the Red Robin's french onion soup. But as far as a resaurant alone, I can't pick just one!
7. If it were your call, how often would you make love? Depends on what mood I'm in!
8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with? Carmen Electra or Pink
9. Tell us about your job. Yeah. No. It's what I try to forget about on the weekends, thankyouverymuch ;)

Doing better today. Still hard (see last post if you are confused) but have lots planned today so it is helping. I know I will tear up, but I'm going to try not to flat out cry today. Thanks for all your well wishes - IRL & on here.

3 comments:

- said...

You play the skinflute too huh?

:D (hehe)
Luv that answer. I needed that smile; TY for that.

I *heart* Carmen. She's so damn sexy gorgeous.

(((Hugs, sexy girl)))

Osbasso said...

Oh, I missed yesterday's post. So sorry to hear that. And such a good looking dog, too... Here's a hug from afar to ya, too!

Vixen said...

What about your carrots?!?!?

Let's do lunch with Carmen together sometime, eh? ;)