Friday, January 2, 2009

Take my uterus, please

Well, Christmas is officially over. My house is back to normal. I almost didn't put anything up this year but trudged through it. I'm even more convinced I won't do it next year. It's just such a pain in the ass to take your normal house stuff down, unbox the Xmas stuff and put up, put your normal stuff in the boxes.

Even more of a pain in the ass to take it all down & put your normal stuff back up. It's like moving, I swear. So, I think I might just put up the tree next year.

I'm almost done with my chores. I woke up with my cramps still so I wasn't sure how far I'd get but I downed some pills and pushed my lazy ass to get shit done. Only have the laundry to finish, really.

New Year's Eve was so much fun. We went over to a friend's house and stayed there. I have pix, but lost my downloading adapter so I have to wait until my memory card reader comes in. Grrrrr... But we had a blast and we went somewhere else for a change! That was super nice! Both Mike and I paid for it yesterday though. That wasn't so nice. Getting old sucks.

I guess I should go shower and get all non-trashy. It is 1pm. LOL And time to take more pills too.

1 comment:

Vixen said...

I have no idea what you are talking about... It's 2pm and I'm still in my jammies AND in bed. ;)

Honestly, if I didn't have kiddos, I'm not even sure we would get a tree. I really only 'do' the entire xmas thing as big as I do bc of them.

FIND THE THINGY FOR YOUR CAMERA! (lol)