Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TMI

TMI Tuesday

1. How many credit cards do you own? Are they paid off? Oooh - a lot. Waaay too many. Every time I get them low, I have to use them. I need to just do it tho - pay & cancel. *SIGH*
2. Can you be in love with someone you don't trust? I think you can be in lust, but to me, trusting is a part of love and if I don't trust you, you don't get my love. I'll take it back. Yes, just like that.
3. Should prostitution be legal? I don't understand why it is. I don't give a shit if someone wants to pay for it.
4. On a scale of 1-10, how good of a lover do you think you are? (1 is lowest, 10 is highest) Depends on who you ask, lol. If I'm into it, I can be pretty high, but on a day to basis, I'll humble myself with a 5.
5. What are three mistakes someone could make on the first date with you that would automatically make you turn down a second date with them?
1 - Be rude to the staff (like the waiter or ticket seller etc etc etc) or people around us
2 - Be egotistical
3 - Be obnoxiously drunk/out of control
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your worst date ever. I haven't dated in 16yrs, lol! I honestly can't remember a bad date, although I'm sure I had a few.

1 comment:

Vixen said...

#5. Uh, yeah. Doh!

LOL