Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

1. How old were you when you first kissed a boy? I can't believe so many people remember kissing boys before 8 or whatever! Maybe I've done too many drugs in the past or something, but I have no clue. LOL!
2. Who would play you in the movie of your life story? Oooh - Fergie or Marisa Tomei would be cool. Actually, I don't care as long as she can act.
3. What is the number one thing your love/hate about gay people? I don't hate anything. Gay guys are hilarious - I don't think gay women are as funny tho.
4. If you could legally get married to "the fella" - or any fella - would you? Like everyone else, I have no idea what this question is really asking. So there.
5. Have you ever worn short short shorts in public? Yes, when I was younger & could pull it off, lol. I still wear normal shorts tho. It's why they're called shorts - duh.
Bonus (as in optional): Who is your favorite blogger? Well, seeing how we've been friends for like 22 yrs, I'd have to say Vix.

No comments: