(Their button is not working for me!)
1. Do you believe in marriage? Well, I'd better seeing how I'm going on 16yrs of it!
2. What is marriage to you? Committment, respect and a lot of hard work. Even after 16ys, it's not easy.
3. If you are married, why did you do it? If you are not, why have you not married? I was barely 20 & needed his insurance, but we fell in love anyway. It's security too. Sometimes, I regret getting married so young. I am a totally different person at 36 than I was at 20.
4. Do you believe in divorce? Yes. I don't believe in divorce at the littlest disagreement. I think people use it as an easy way out, but still...
5. If you are divorced, why did you do it? If you have not, are there certain circumstances under which you would agree to a divorce? I would demand a divorce if he cheated on me.
Bonus (as in optional): [ed note:I am not trying to spark a get political debate, I am much to superficial for that]Do you believe that same sex marriages are a threat to traditional marriages? No - what the fuck are traditional marriages anyway?? No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. I think religious fanatics are hyper-ventilating for their own 'this-is-what-I-*think*-the-Bible-means-when-it-says-this' reasons. What happened to Thou shalt not judge...hmmmm?? True religion is kindness, no matter what higher being you worship. Practice it.
1 year ago