Tuesday, July 15, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday

1. What were you known as in HS (Jock, Princess, Geek)? I was nothing. I partied with people the year above me and then below me (my brother's class). I guess my year probably didn't even notice me - they were a bunch of goody-two-shoes. My brother's class was the FUN one so we partied.
2. What were you really? I was super skinny. People thought I was anorexic but I ate like a pig.
3. If you could go back and tell your 16 year old self one thing, what would it be? Don't waste your time with the surfer guy. M.e.n.t.a.l issues on his part. It was Hell.
4. If you could erase one moment from your school days what would it be? I have a lot to choose from, lol. I hated school. It was boring and unchallenging for me. I finished early but was required to stay all 4yrs. My senior year consisted of a creative writing class, an art class & the last one I helped out in the office (read: stole off campus passes & sold them for $5) before I left at lunch.
5. Who did you not date (or more) that you wish you did? Ha! I had a crush on Jeremy Simpson. A twin. The cuter one.
Bonus (as in optional): If you went to prom, describe your outfit. I went to two. Mine and then my boyfriend's at the time. Shit, I can't even remember what I wore to the first one, but the second one was so '80's style. It was this peach satin skirt and the top was peach with white polka dots. Ewwww....lol.

2 comments:

Vixen said...

When I was searching for pics to make the slideshow for your bday I came across pics of 'surfer dude'. LOL

Lil Bit said...

Can't remember what you wore to the 1st one, LMAO!!! - that just cracked me up good. THAT memorable, huh? lol